AI Hadif Business Setup corporate PRO services in UAE give a professional service offered by our team of specialists who have all of the skills and know-how required to consistently and accurately submit your paperwork, making the process faster and more cost-effective.
Corporate PRO Services Lists:
- Working with the Department of Economic Development and the Ministry of Economy to amend or renew commercial licences.
- Cancellation of commercial licences • Registration of the company with the Ministry of Labor
- Work Permit Requests, Modifications, and Cancellations
- Registration of the company with the Department of Naturalization and Residency
- Applications for and cancellations of residence visas
- Visa applications (visit visas, short term mission visas etc)
- Application for a new visa
- Authentication of foreign documents at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Justice Arranging for the translation of documents into Arabic (please note that translation will be handled by an official legal translator at additional cost).
- Obtaining a Notary Public's pre-approval of documents
- Attendance with you at the Notary Public for the signing of official papers • Opening bank accounts
Advantages of Outsourcing PRO Services
Business owners and investors who want to start a new company in Dubai may be ignorant of the legal process, which includes all of the required paperwork and documentation. A lot of effort is wasted keeping correct paperwork, following up on renewals and expiration dates, and keeping up with Labor and Immigration requirements, among other things. However, this is where expert PRO services can help.
Talk with a Business Setup Consultant to know which business license in Dubai to opt for!