Bank Account Opening In Dubai,UAE
ALmost all banks in UAE offer both personal and business account opening for non residents. a bank account becomes crucial if you wish to move to the United Arab Emirates or set up a company in dubai or make investment. The factors you need to consider while choosing a bank are the number of branches, gains from savings, income requirements. Here are the details to open a bank account in dubai.
Personal Account Opening For Non-residents In Dubai.
The Applicant should be Present physically in order to verify your identity and sign some documents.
- The Applicant Must Come In Person.
- The Complete CV Of The Applicant .
- A Copy Of The Passport Used To Gain Entry Into The UAE
- Original Bank Statement Of Six Months From The Country Of Origin Anywhere In The World.
- If The Applicant Only Possesses A Company Account Or Is The Owner Of A Company Within Or Outside The UAE, Then The Applicant Must Provide Legal Documents Proving The Ownership As Well As Six Months Of Bank Statements.
- The Applicant Must Provide An Original Bank Statement Of The Company Or Personal Account From The Country Of Origin. (This May Vary From Bank To Bank).
A Bank In The UAE Requires The Applicant To Maintain A Minimum Balance For Non-residents To Open A Personal Banking Account. The Amount May Vary From Bank To Bank.
How To Open A Corporate Bank Account In Dubai.
The Steps Involved In Opening A Company Or Corporate Bank Account In Dubai are as Follows.
Getting Your Business Licence
Without Business Licence, a Bank Wouldn’t Consider You As A Business So Getting Your Business Licence Is Crucial While Opening A Bank Account Without It Would Be Impossible To Open A Corporate Bank Account In Dubai.
Other Legal And Corporate Documents
In Addition To Business Licence Ensure That All Legal And Corporate Documents Are Ready For Submission. Eg: Shareholder Information, Detailed Business Plan Copy Of Emirates Id Etc
Check Visa Requirements
The Next Step Would Be to Ensure Whether Your Shareholders Also Need A Resident Visa Some Bank Require That As A Proof Of Residence For At Least One Shareholder.(It May Vary Depending Upon The Bank)
Choose The Bank That Fits You
After Aligning All The Required Documents In Place Now It Time To Look For The Bank That Suits Your Requirement. Make Sure That You Check The Eligibility And Income Criteria While Choosing A Bank
During The Account Creation Process, The Banks Can Ask For Additional Documents To Open The Bank Account. It Is Important To Know All The Documents That May Be Required To Open A Business Bank Account In Dubai. We Al Hadif Business Setup Consultants Can Provide You With The Right Advice On The Documents And Other Kyc Specifications Before Opening A Bank Account In Dubai, Which Makes It Easier For Investors And Business Owners.
Documents Are Required For Opening A Corporate Banking Account In Dubai.
- 1. A Copy Of The Moa/aoa
- 2. A Business Licence
- 3. Share Certificate.
- 4. Shareholders' Passports With UAE Entry Page
- 5. Certificate Of Incorporation
- 6. Shareholders' Emirates Id (If Shareholders Live In The UAE).
- 7. Shareholder Visa Page (If Shareholders Have UAE Residency)
- 8. Names Of Current Or Prospective Customers (Suppliers Or Buyers)
- 9. Shareholder Banking Statements Dating Back Six Months
- 10. Utility Bill Of Shareholders' Showing Address Proof.
- 11. Corporate Legal Documents And Bank Statements (If A Shareholder Owns A Company Outside Of The UAE)
These Are The Documents That Are Required To Open A Corporate Or Business Bank Account In Dubai, But The Bankers May Ask For Additional Documents Or Clarification On Invoices And Transactions, Etc.
The Applicants Will Be Informed Beforehand If They Require Additional Documents To Open Bank Accounts In Dubai.
We, Al Hadif Business Setup, Assist Investors And Business Owners To Setup Businesses In Dubai And Open Corporate Banking Accounts In Dubai. We Also Help In Preparing The Right Documents Before Applying For A Bank Account Opening.
Opening Your Company's Bank Account.
Confused Or Need Assistance In Opening Your Company's Bank Account? We've Got You Covered And Will Help You Open one for you.
The Banks In The UAE Are Known For Their Outstanding Customer Service. We Alhadif Business Setup Can Help You To Open A Company Bank Account And Set Up Your Business In Dubai.
Over The Last 12 Years, Al Hadif Business Setup Has Helped Multiple Business Owners And Entrepreneurs Open Bank Accounts In Dubai.
We Also Provide A Wide Range Of Services, From Opening And Managing Your Bank Accounts In Dubai.
We Have A Team Of Expert Professionals Who Can Suggest You The Bank That Suits Your Needs, Which Saves You Precious Time In Searching For The Perfect Bank.
The Benefits Of Opening A Bank Account In Dubai
- 1. Your Account Remains Confidential.
- 2. Trustworthy Banking Services
- 3. Your Account Will Require Low Upkeep Costs.
- 4. Online Banking Services Will Be Provided.
- 5. Simple Money Withdrawal And Deposit
You Will Be Asked To Follow A Procedure To Open A Non-resident Bank Account In Dubai. You Also Need To Provide The Required Documents To The Bankers . Alhadif Can Guide You
Through This Process And Help You With Opening A Bank Account In Dubai. Contact Our Consultants Now.
The Best Bank For Opening Business Accounts In Dubai
- Mashreq Bank
- Rak Bank
- Commercial Bank Of Dubai
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Tags: Company Bank Account In Dubai, Dubai Open, Offshore Bank Account Dubai, Offshore Company Bank Account In Dubai, Open Bank Account, Open Bank Account In Dubai, Open Bank Account In UAE, Opening A Bank Account In Dubai
Talk with a Business Setup Consultant to know which business license in Dubai to opt for!