If you're seeking for mainland company creation and business setup in Dubai, you'll need experienced businesspeople, and we're the trusted name in town, having adapted to Dubai's cutting-edge business ambience. Company formation in Dubai is difficult, but not for us; as Business Setup Consultants, we can handle any situation.
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF MAINLAND BUSINESS LICENSE FOR COMPANY FORMATION IN DUBAI
The pre-requisites for a Mainland Business Setup in the UAE are choosing the suitable business activity and a legal form of business (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or LLC).
- The following are the several types of business licences available in the UAE:
- A commercial licence that allows you to engage in any type of trading activity.
- An Industrial License for developing industrial or manufacturing business; A Professional License for specialised professional services, craftsmen, and artisans.
The procedure for How to Start a Business on Dubai's Mainland
- Determine which local service agents are required for the formation of a Limited Liability Company (LLC) or a local business.
- Obtain DED approval for your name.
- Make a Memorandum of Agreement with a professional service agent and submit it to the DED with your licence application.
- Business Free Zones licence allows for a quick start-up, 100% ownership, and tax exemption.
- Examine the suitability, accessibility, and cost of the location.
- Eligibility and conditions for a visa
- As a trusted business solution partner, you require a registration consultant.
- Do not make plans only on the basis of publicly available information.
- Don't choose a company licence based on a hunch.
- Bank fees should never be overlooked.
- Do not rush into signing a contract with a local business service agent without legal paper and approval.
- Some offices only allow one visa, which is for the investor but not for the staff, and if you receive a Free Zone licence, you may find yourself obligated to take the pricey office out of your budget, subject to availability, so be cautious and verify before going to Free Zones.
Talk with a Business Setup Consultant to know which business license in Dubai to opt for!